Cozumel and currents

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

True, but on the flip side, the people from Scubaboard who I have met in real life have been some of the friendliest folks I have ever met, and I look forward to crossing paths with Scubaboarders every trip :)

Absolutely!!!

I guess every board has slightly different etiquette. Some don't like to "cruft it up" with multiple new threads on the same topic, others insist that a new thread be started. I don't care much either way, in fact it took me a while to realize that that this was a 13 year old thread! In any event I got some info, and am doing some preliminarty research to determine where I should dive in mid-July for a nice long weekend!

I wouldn't worry about what other people think is right or wrong or proper etiquette, like you said - you got some information you needed, that's all that counts. You'll go crazy worrying about what one person expects out of you while another expects something else, like they say you can't please all the people all the time. Those same people who cry to shut down threads, use the search function first etc... are the same people who come to the same forum and ask why is it so quite ?

Do what you want.

Back
Top Bottom