Cozumel/Blue Angel Special Pricing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BDSC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Howdy folks,

We have a group going to Cozumel from Saturday, May 31st - Saturday, June 7th. We are staying at the Blue Angel Resort which gets great reviews and is a favorite of many of the SB folks. I had originally booked 14 rooms and all were full but have had one room open up. Might get one more as well. The price of the trip is $667 per person double occupancy and includes the following:

- 7 nights in an ocean front room
- 5 days of 2-tank diving
- breakfast each morning
- all taxes/service charges

I guess you could say the price of $667 is like wholesale pricing. I pass the cost to me right on to others. If anyone is interested in going let me know. And just so you will know, you don't have to do the "group thing" by any means. We don't pull one big table together to eat, we won't all be on one dive boat, etc. We are a great group but we are not joined at the hip. We are all adults and folks can do whatever they want. This is just a chance for folks to go cheaper than you could go on your own or most likely thru a dive shop.

I will turn rooms back in at the end of February. So folks have until then to decide and grab a room if they want to go. Let me know if anyone is interested. Single rate is $1007 for the week.

Ash,

That's a great price for a great place....and yours looks like a great group.

I can't get Cathy to leave Baltimore that week....her favorite time of year here.

If you come across a single guy looking for a roommate, keep me in mind. I'd love to join you guys. Otherwise, maybe on your next trip.

Ron Guy

Ash,

That's a great price for a great place....and yours looks like a great group.

I can't get Cathy to leave Baltimore that week....her favorite time of year here.

If you come across a single guy looking for a roommate, keep me in mind. I'd love to join you guys. Otherwise, maybe on your next trip.

Ron Guy

I'll keep you posted Ron. It is a sweet deal.

Ash

Sounds great! But not interested in paying the single rate...would you have someone to pair me up with or anyone interested in a woman roommate? ��Dana

I don't have anyone at this point. Wish I did but maybe someone will come along before it's too late.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom