Cozumel-Casa Deja blue Vacation Villa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubabob

Reaction score
Has anyone stayed at the Casa Deja Blue Vacation villa? Looks Really nice on the web site and reasonable too. Almost to reasonable, just wondering if anybody has checked it out. Thanks

Not yet but send me the link to the website pleasee as we may be going to Cosumel this year
Thanks
Aquamore

Free Welcom Tank?

I'm interested too. The only thing that caught myeye (on the minus side) was the free welcome tank statement. NO other Shore dives, or what?

Dave

Scubabob

Thanks for your link, the Scuba tours link is excellent

I have added it to my favorites

Aquamore:D

My wife and I stayed there last year.

Joni Mitchell is the owner and lives here in the Dallas metroplex. The upper part of the house is their private residence and the lower portion is the condo. It is very quaint, secure and clean. We were met by their house man who let us in and cleaned up each day. Nice cold a/c and security system.

The house is very nice but the neiborhood is somewhat miss matched between very nice homes such as this and older small shack like houses.

We would definatly stay again. If you are looking for a budget trip this is a great deal.

Joni has dive packages available if you desire and includes the one tank with a stay and can help you arrange all your diving needs.

The condo has a nice small gated front area and samller back patio for washing gear. It has a small color tv with numerous stations, coffee maker, microwave and fridge. We didnt use them much as we went out most the time. The master bedroom has I think what is a queen bed, the other has two doubles. All nicely decorated. She has a ton of old dive magazines for those wanting to read.

The Mitchells are good strait up people and get a lot of repeat business.

It doesnt have the ammenities of the Presidente but it is very nice for the price.

Hope this helps.

Bill

just got back great place clean,cold a/c nice pool ,one block from ocean good prices.
new email address talk to dennis at anderson.dennis6@gmail.com he is the owner.

The OP is 8 years old. I would suggest you start with a trip repott on Deja Blue and the rest of your trip. It is in a great location and would llike to know more!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom