Cozumel Maps/Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kuma1720

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I will be renting a car during my June stay at Coz and wondered if anyone can recommend a road map or a traveler's book that will help me get around.
I understand that the driving is easy, but downtown must be a bit of a maze??
Thank you

this is one of the best maps IMO...I don't leave home without it and I have been to Cozumel many times Can-Do Maps and travel guides just click on Cozumel

BTW it is better to park and just walk around the plaza/downtown area

Thank you just ordered the map.
Once again great advice.

Just ordered it too.

Heck, we've been to Cozumel several times but one can always see new spots.

Thanks for the link, Ann.

The car rental agency can give you a decent map. It's not all that difficult conceptually - north/south traffic generally has the right of way over east-west traffic (stop signs at every corner) and every second street is (generally) one-way traffic (alternating direction) until about 30th. And there is no parking during the day anywhere within about 3 or 4 blocks of the square. Of course, I'm cycling and do pretty much whatever I please. ;^)

The maps from Laura and Perry are the best ones out there. If it has to do with hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions and nightlife, it is probably on their maps. We just got the 08 maps for PDC and Riviera Maya, they are superb!

You people BUY maps? How cool.

If you get lost just go west until you run outa land. :rofl3:

I know, my bad. But...You need to know the traffic patterns, and an idea of where you're at.

Pick up a map from your hotel. :D

I know, my bad. :wink:

You people BUY maps? How cool.

If you get lost just go west until you run outa land. :rofl3:

I know, my bad. But...You need to know the traffic patterns, and an idea of where you're at.

Pick up a map from your hotel. :D

I know, my bad. :wink:

You crack yourself up!

I just drive around aimlessly until I find where I need to go. Pretty easy place to drive around

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom