Cozumel recommendation...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nicholas Harvey

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For anyone who's interested, my wife and I just returned from a week with Scuba Club Cozumel and we would recommend them highly. Good accomodation, good food and great diving. Divemasters Martin and Nestor were great, Miguel was exceptional.

They had a huge storm while we were there, most of the island flooded and our room actually filled with an inch of water - but it still didn't dampen our time there and we never missed a dive! Vis dropped to a mere 60'-75' for a couple of days... considered great in most places!

Welcome to Scubaboard!

Probably like a rock....I got my beds from Sams Club in Cancun, With a matress pad. Still not like home...But tolerable....

It was a loaded question Dan...:wink: I've been there and I think a rock would be more comfortable...

James Goddard:
It was a loaded question Dan...:wink: I've been there and I think a rock would be more comfortable...

I thought it was the honeymoon suite!

James Goddard:
How were the beds?
I have a hard time sleeping away from home and I slept like a rock at SCC. Yes, the beds were hard, but I felt fine each day.

K

Back
Top Bottom