Cozumel Scuba Repair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll pile on. Last time I was in Cozumel I needed to relocate my garmin transmitter because it was driving me crazy chirping right behind my head. CSR threw a short hose on my 1st stage and moved everything around for me on zero notice (walk-in) only a few minutes before they closed. And charged me next to nothing for it. Stellar customer service.

Thanks for posting, Franz. I was trying to recall the name of the repair shop that everyone raves about here. Wasn't aware they also had new gear for sale.

Would SCR also service regulators?

awesome shop and people.. I am biased, Larry and I go back forever and worked at Mares together. He is a former SEAL from the late 60's and a dive industry legend

Another thumbs up from me. We have gotten help from them and they were great!

2 Thumbs up! My LDS is really pricey so my last trip down I had Javier service both the wife's and mine regs, as well as our Air2's. Less then the cost of one set up here at home and he did it overnight.

It was a healthy bike ride from the Blue Angel, so I got some exercise as well and some cold water in the shop!!

They also do gear storage at Scuba Repair if you are frequent diver here and dont want to lug your equipment down all the time. They are certified to do Hydros and Visual inspections on tanks as well. I had some worthington steels hydrod at Meridiano and they failed because of the wrong process. Scuba Repair is up to date on procedures for worthington tanks and they were passed. Tanks look like new by the way and this was second hydro.

A huge thumbs up to CSR, and Javier, especially. I arranged in advance to drop off regs after diving one day and have them service them and ready the next day (arranged it around our only off day on the trip). No problem and WAY cheaper than back home. Have done that twice and they are very accommodating. Also have had to stop in (for myself and friends) a few times with issues that pop up with gear and they take care of it all as quickly as possible. Friends store their gear there and it's worked smoothly for a few years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom