Cozumel Scuba Repair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was the 3rd one in my group of friends to drop off gear and was equally impressed with the whole operation. I did clear some things up, the price is now $150 and it is for one set of gear, I asked about leaving a set of gear for my GF and was told that would be an additional charge. You leave your bag and everything, I left an old Scuba Pro roller bag, some scuba extra parts, lp, o-rings, zip ties and scuba tool, rash guard and canvas grocery bags. Your gear is washed, disinfected, dried and stored. They request at least 2 weeks notice for checking out your gear and getting it ready before you arrive. The fee does include annual regulator service, the list of current certifications was comprehensive for Javier. He really knows his stuff and gave us a tour of the back. Bikes can be stored and they even had some e-bikes there, that fee is $80 a year. This really saved my trip. On the way out to Cozumel I checked my bag on Frontier for $70. At the end of my trip after dropping that bag off at Cozumel Scuba Repair when they opened at 10am. I took ferry and bus to CUN, my initial flight kept getting delayed and was eventually cancelled due to the hurricane. However, because I only had a backpack I was able to get on a flight with a stop in Denver and get home earlier than expected. I would have missed the checked in time for bags and would have been stuck in Cancun. So I saved $70 on luggage fees and didn't have to worry about submitting bills to my credit card company for a trip interruption claim.

A big “shout-out” for Cozumel Scuba Repair way out on Avenidas 85. Went there this morning seeking a new SMB and finger spool. Got good quality gear and a very nice di$count as well. Well worth the journey out there…
Javier at Scuba Repair Cozumel is outstanding. Can work on anything. Knows ScubaPro gear inside and out. Charged $70 for regulator service (did 2 for me) and $25 for Air2. Did my Air2 in 2 hours. Best scuba repair place I've seen. Closed Saturday and Sunday. Weekdays 10 to 5

Back
Top Bottom