Crash!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's only to stop you from spamming in the MOF thread...

you know this cuz ya lurking in MOF thread, come into the MOF sandbox and play with me.

:shocked2: Oooohhhh that was a shot at you Sam. :gun::letsparty:

Yes, Steve, I figured it was directed at me so I have extended an invitation to Mike. :D

I just found this thread and I am having all the same issues. The page takes a very long time to load, sometimes it times out and I get "cannot load this page" One thing I have noticed and I don't know if it's the same for others, but the banner often loads quickly and then I have to wait and wait for the the forum and the ads on the side to appear.

Good luck

Sam! You are, and will always be, a classy lady.

Thank you, Natasha. Figured Mike can come into MoF and see for himself rather than believe what he's been told. :D

BAD SERVERS!!! Maybe a screwdriver to the motherbard will straighten them out....obviously I seem to be having issues again with SB not loading at all (not found) AND terribly slowly at times. (AND I am getting a lot of the "Duplicate Post" errors as well over the past couple days when I only clicked once)

info_48.png
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:

• <LI id=causeNotConnected>You are not connected to the Internet. <LI id=causeSiteProblem>The website is encountering problems.
  • There might be a typing error in the address.
What you can try:

bullet.png
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

it's not bad servers. There is a network issue. The ISP is working on it.

But who else would you all blame?

Thanks for your patience.

it's not bad servers. There is a network issue. The ISP is working on it.

But who else would you all blame?

Thanks for your patience.

Hopefully I did not offend the servers. If it helps any, they get balmed when my food gets delivered cold as well.

Besides, some people blame IE and not the servers :D.

We are always patient. I look at the system up-time as it relates to my time on the board and SB is on the good side :wink:

The original topic here, and this issue today are two different issues.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom