Crash!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

More server problems?

Hopefully cause it's been sloooooooow reloading and refreshing.

Mine just refused to connect for about 10 minutes so I surfed other sites for a bit....now it seems to be back but slower.

:shocked2: Oooohhhh that was a shot at you Sam. :gun::letsparty:

it was definitely not responding when I tried yesterday at some point, I gave up.

Happened to me too, twice. Once around the middle of the day EST (forget exactly when). Intermittent browser timeouts. Retrying a few times seemed to work. Second time was when I went to go on around 11 pm EST, for around 15 min. At that time, ping and traceroute times were roughly normal. One of the servers deciding to take a coffee break every now and then, again? :)

Happends to me and other s at least once a day. It s either super slow meaning 5 minutes after you hit PostQuick Reply, or page cannot be found come s up.When it is working right it s fast and no problems at all.

Back
Top Bottom