cRazY InvENtiOns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gfisher4792:
I think you guys are thinking of this pic:

What I heard about this things is that the dog can't go too deep because he can't equalize his ears.

if they have MP3 player that works underwater... then when will they do cases for portable DVD players ???

bubblelogist:
if they have MP3 player that works underwater... then when will they do cases for portable DVD players ???

Now your talking......"Got a long deco stop planned....Watch your favorite movie."

Wow cool, that dog diving has got to be the most intelegent thing i have ever seen in 15 years! if only that was comershalized, have the dogs buddie [probably you] be able to control his boyancy, and a sub-aqua leash and ur sorted.

only thing is if the dog decides to chase the cat-fish...

any more ideas? how about like a cattle prod to keep the great whites at bay?...
or something to inject laughfing gas into you buddies Aqua lung?
or hand and feet warmer?

Keep em coming

Dom

uw computer to keep up with postings on scubaboard while you're down?

i've always wanted that scuba set-up on the scooby doo where they are chasing captain cutler's ghost. full-face helmets with evidently some sort of commo package, and i don't remember cartoon bubbles so maybe a rebreather in the thing, too. think of the advertising - scuba dooba doo dive kit.

Dogs do dive. Egyptian SAR in Sharm el Sheikh has dogs that are trained to dive and search. And I saw them being trained - it's really worth seeing.....
OK, they are not diving very deep - 3 - 4 meters.
According to my friend who works for Sharm's SAR they love diving
Mania

mania:
Dogs do dive. Egyptian SAR in Sharm el Sheikh has dogs that are trained to dive and search. And I saw them being trained - it's really worth seeing.....
OK, they are not diving very deep - 3 - 4 meters.
According to my friend who works for Sharm's SAR they love diving
Mania

they'll dive deeper if you give them a weightbelt... [just dont get too attached with the dogs]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom