crescent bay and shaws cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys are making getting to Deadmans way too complicated.

Just scooter straight out underwater, when you get to about 45', turn right. You'll hit the reef a few minutes later. :p

You could also get on the Riviera boat and be dropped right on the reef. Some folks will just kick out to a line up between the two Seal Rocks and drop and then take a 210 heading for a few minutes to Deadhenge and onto the reef.

Thank you for posting our map.
We created it with actual bathimetry data we collected few years ago as part of our eDiving project.

Deadman reef is available in our eDiving scuba diving simulator and you can virtually dive it from your PC.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

---------- Post added April 24th, 2013 at 10:01 PM ----------

With a very very high tide ... and a shovel :D

hi alberto...ive been meaning to say hi...i work for joe sacca...He says hi too...

Last edited:
hi alberto...ive been meaning to say hi...i work for joe sacca...He says hi too...
hi to you too
Tell Joe to not be a stranger :D

We should dive together sometime.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Deadmans at night when the viz is really good is an awesome dive. we did 2 hours a few months back. loved it. FYI We dove deadmans last Sat and the viz was awful and the surge was 10' swings. 1 1/2 hours in that wiped me out for the rest of the day lol. Def a scooter dive day... FWIW, knowing how to read a compass is a must on this dive. Unless you like popping up to the surface a lot. Not recommended cuz of boat traffic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom