Crestview/FWB Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt W

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey folks,

Just moved here from Monterey, CA. I lived here previously, but only got started diving when I lived in CA. If anybody lives around the Crestview area that would like to go diving, I would love to tag along.

Hey folks,

Just moved here from Monterey, CA. I lived here previously, but only got started diving when I lived in CA. If anybody lives around the Crestview area that would like to go diving, I would love to tag along.

Hey folks,

Drop me an email to greg19477@hotmail.com your contact information. I make regular trips out of Destin.

I just certified, live in FWB, and have been doing almost weekly weekend trips on ScubaTech's Sea Cobra to get more experience. Plenty of interesting reefs and wrecks in the area.

Back
Top Bottom