Crotch Strap?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue Space

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anybody know if you can get a crotch strap for the SeaQuest Balance. I'm waiting for my new balance to come in and was also wondering if you guys that dive the balance have had a need for one. Thanks for any help.

I can't speak to need because I've never used one.

However, Dive Rite makes stand alone crotch straps. I used one when I used to dive a Zeagle BC. As far as I can remember, I attached it to a loop in the back and the front scooter ring.

WHy would you want one for the balance??? Ive been using a Balance BC for about three years now, and Ive never needed a crotch strap, or even wanted one. I use my balance for teaching and for the occasional single tank dive. I use it with a pony bottle sometimes, and i never feel the need to use a crotch strap. BTW, I dont know how you would attach a crotch strap to the balance. Its not designed to use one with that bc.

I use a CS with my backplate, with doubles, and it just helps them from sliding up and down... I dont think you really need it with the balance bc. Good Luck...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom