Cruising to Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robinhood

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm taking a Carnival cruise to Western Caribbean. I have dive trips planned at my other ports with local operators, but don't have anything set up for Grand Cayman. On an earlier post, Ebanks was recommended and I sent them several e-mails but never received a reply.

I expect to pull in around 7am and leave around 3pm. Anybody have any suggestions on which operator to use? I'm trying to avoid the 'cattle car', entry level type diving that the ship provides.

Thanks in advance!

Ebanks is certainly one of the oldest names in Cayman families but I don't know of a dive op by that name.

Diving Grand Cayman on a cruise ship stop is one of the most common questions in this forum. Trying out the search function will yield many posts and opinions.

hook up with mark from www.absolutedivers.com

if he has room and or time, he was very good when we dove with him.

i'm not sure if he does "ship people" or not...but he's definitely worth hit'n up.

In response to a similar question back in May of this year, Drew Sailbum gave me four operators to check out. They were Neptune Divers, Ambassador Divers, Red Baron and Off the Wall Divers.

I can only speak for my experience, I picked Neptune Divers and am happy enough that I just booked them again this weekend for my 12\24\03 stop in Grand Cayman.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom