Crunch time!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warhammer, I too heard him say his son, but he pointed to or touched the 'man' he was referring to in the shoulder, which was standing to his right. That same man later held and then passed off the trophy... I'm just assuming the shorty was his son's son, so therefore his grandson :)

congrads to OU. As you can tell by my name I was not very pleased by the game. OU played great defense and deserved it. Never thought if OU only scored 13 that they would win. Oh well congrads again to OU and their fans.

Scubanole,

Thank you very much, I know how hard that must have been. It makes it much more special coming from you.

Thanks
Don

Watched the game and Baltimore was a superior club, but hey every time the NY QB touched the ball he gave it to them so what's up with that!! BTW anyone catch the Montreal /Toronto game??? :)

Back
Top Bottom