CSSP Friday morning 9-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CHT

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I know this is last minute but just checking to see if anyone is diving in the morining at Clear Springs? Or does anyone want to go for a couple of dives in the morning, around 9ish-10ish?

Thanks,
CHT

I unfortunately will be working to support my scuba addiction, however, will be TA'ing for ScubaToys this weekend. If you want to dive late Saturday, I am game.

Brent

I know this is last minute but just checking to see if anyone is diving in the morining at Clear Springs? Or does anyone want to go for a couple of dives in the morning, around 9ish-10ish?

Thanks,
CHT

CHT on Fridays the park typ. does not open till 10am. I am probably going to give a try to go out.

I'll try to be out there around 10 for a couple of dives. I can only dive Friday morning or not at all. I have plans for the weekend.

Thanks,
Leonard

Surface temp 78f,,,,vis 1-4ft. ,,,at 42ffw 71f--maybe chillier as I was there just a minute or so......have fun and be safe!

Hang in there Alan. Good Vis is on the way!

Hang in there Alan. Good Vis is on the way!

LOL....you and I know that this IS good vis!!!! :wink:

Glad you guys had fun getting wet this weekend. I went to the Fair - it has been determined that the Chicken Fried Bacon is better than the Fried Butter - the Corny Dog still reigns supreme.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom