CSSP on Friday 6/30/06?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DalTexDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Gonna take off work early for the 4th of July weekend. Like to get wet on Friday 6/30/06. Anyone gonna be out there? Could be there 9 or 10 am if they are open. Any takers?

I'll be there Sat for my AOW class...might be interested in coming early and camping out Friday night. Stay Tuned.

If you don't get a better offer, and don't mind putting up with a newbie, I'd sure like to join you. I think they open at 9:00.

Hey Mac,

We’ve missed you around the pond lately. Gary (Catch22) and I dove CSSP on the 16th and got in a couple of good long dives. Vis was what is was, depended on where you were.

Can't make it this Friday, but if you have another open Friday in the future, give me a PM, and I'll work it in the schedule. I'll let Catch know you're still hovering around the pond, he likes to get out on Friday's too.

Jim

Hey, nice to hear from you, Seahunt. Have been doing some blue water diving and feeling the call for green water. Just need to get wet as going to Utila in August and just need to test out the gills.

SeaHunt:
Can't make it this Friday, but if you have another open Friday in the future, give me a PM, and I'll work it in the schedule. Jim

Us too! Fridays are so nice out there.

DalTexDiver:
Foo,

Does that mean you are interested in going tomorrow? 6/30/2006

Thanks

Interested, yes, DTD. Able? Nooooooo. But please post if yall go on other Fridays this summer. I have until the middle of August to do Friday dives. I will probably be out there most Fri's in July.

We're leaving for vacation on Sunday, and have the usual prep work to do before we leave. Yall have a great time Friday. Hope you have good vis!

Have a nice vacation. Hope your are going somewhere to get wet.

Foo's Vacation Spot...Let me give you some hints...

Tequila
Palancar
Santa Rosa
Paradise
La Choza
Havanas

That was easy wasn't it!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom