Cuan Law in 2 weeks...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phil

Reaction score
# of dives
Greetings,

Wife and I are heading to Tortola and 10 days aboard the Cuan Law on their Adventure Trip.

We have become addicted to this phenomenom called SCUBA , having completed over 100 dives in our first year. We are in our early 50's and have found something that we both love, that we can do together centered around travel.

Question:

We have been to the Carribbean several times, but never in November. What should we expect for air and water temp this time of the year. Wife gets chilled easy, so I suggested she take her 5mm....????? Maybe an over kill?????? What do you think...?

Phil

The water temp should still be in the low to mid 80's. I've been to the Saba-Statia-St. Kitts area several times at Thanksgiving and have not needed a wetsuit.

I was on the Cuan Law for a week in November 3 years ago. It was fabulous. The water temp was in the 80s, as was the air temp. The Cuan Law is a wonderful experience. You will enjoy the endless, gourmet quality meals and the friendly dive and boat staff. You are lucky to be going.

Alan

Back
Top Bottom