Curacao dive site Watamula is one of the best in the Caribbean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We arrive on the 7th, but we're not diving Watamula until until the 17th. We're diving with the Dive Bus, and they hooked us up with a different operator for that dive.

Have fun. I am pretty excited that I'm leaving in less than 2 weeks! At least I am throwing my GF a graduation party this weekend to keep me from going crazy with the wait.:D

I'll be there between june 28th and july 5th, anyone still hanging out by then?

Hi Dragonhd,

Join us on a boat dive to Watamula, and you will for sure have a buddy (and maybe make new friends) : ) We dive Watamula twice a week on Sundays and Tuesdays on a two tank trip in the morning; on Thursdays we also offer one tank trips there in the afternoon.

Whatever you do, have fun diving our beautiful waters!

Kind regards

Andreas
..:: Ocean Encounters West ::..

I'm staying at the Habitat. I booked 5 days of 2 tank boat dives there and unlimited for shore dives. Figured they could hook me up for buddies on the boat or just plug along with the DM. Looking for cool photo ops, love the small and unusual. Can hardly wait, I haven't dove warm water in at least 5 years. It is beautiful here in the Seattle area but we really have to pack on the gear and vis is great if you can see 30 feet! Would love to hook up for some night dives (my favorite) as the more unusual critters seem to be more active at night.
Dragon

I also figure I should get a shorty for the trip, not going to be needing my drysuit and hood, lol

Dragon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom