Curacao in Feb!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

current air temperature is between 84-88F (28-31C) and water temp is 79F (26C) scattered showers but they are scattered and they are indeed showers...!

Okay, I admit it. I am a big weather geek! Fortunately, both Weather.com and Wundergound.com show a 30% chance of scattered showers. That sounds about normal for Curacao. Initially everyday was for 60% showers and wind. So things are looking up :)

The weather reports cover the ABC islands, at least a span of 75 to 80 miles if not more. Quite often it does rain in Curacao. But... it usually (except this past Fall) lasts for an extremely short period of time. You'll be staying in Westpunt. It can rain here or in town and the other areas are sunny and dry. Except for predicted storms (hello, Omar!) you can not go by the weather reports. Besides aren't you spending the bulk of your time under water?
See you on Sunday, Sunshine

Ahhhhhhhhhh 3 weeks from today.........can't wait.....Shall we try and figure out a place (The Dive Bus of course) and a time to do a meet-n-greet????

Cheesebabe... if it makes you feel better about not being here, the weather forecast for today goes like this:

"Scattered showers will be accompanied by the mother of all thunderstorms resulting in widespread flooding and extra rain..." :depressed:

Mr. Crowley will be conducting confined water excercises from the comfort of his own apartment this evening, until such time as the inch deep puddle of water in his kitchen has subsided to a more manageable level.

Man I lurrrrve my scuba, but not when I have to wear it to pop to the fridge! :snorkel:

I'm sure it will have stopped by the time you get here though...! :D

Dive safe

C.

just make go away on the 20th........it can return on March 8th....

Back
Top Bottom