Curacao June 20 - July 4 - anyone else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WarmWaterDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We'll arrive on Curacao on June 20 and return on july 4, just wondering if any other SB'ers will be there as well during that time frame, for potential meet & greet.

Will do Bryan - we have a week at All West / OEW followed by a week in the Boca St. Michael area.

What size tanks do you have available for rent at your Hilton location?

Awesome... sounds like you have a great two weeks planned!! At the Hilton, we have 63's, 80's and just a few 100's. We also have nitrox available!

At Allwest/OEW, we even have 50's!

Whatever you need, we will look after you! No issue.

See you soon,
Bryan

We will be there a few days before you get there and leave a few days before you, so I'll probably see you at some point down in the gear room, at Sunshine's or maybe on a boat.

jd950,

Sounds good! Splitting a pizza or two while we're at the laid-back end of Curacao sounds like fun some evening. We'll be in apartment "E" according to our correspondence with Andreas.

We do much more shore diving than boat diving these days, keeping our own schedule rather than someone else's - but we'll probably do a few boat dives during the week.

Bryan,

I might be interested in a couple of those 100's you keep in stock at the Hilton, and maybe some other stuff. I dropped you a PM in this regard, looking forward to your reply, and getting to Curacao in a couple of months!

I'll be here...

...inevitably!

:D :coke:

We will probably do one boat dive, maybe two. We go for the shore diving. I don't know what apartment we are in...Andreas heard we were coming back and quickly left for Germany.

I have never seen a flaming reef lobster, but it sounds interesting. Personally, I like them grilled with a little garlic butter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom