Curacao Scubaboard Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I will be there March 13th - 20th. Staying at the Marriott. Have car will travel.

Curacao rookies, but I've been reading (and ok - let's admit it - drooling) over what looks to be an awesome vacation away from the several tons of snow I had to move yesterday.

Probably doing the Dive Bus for 2 days in there somewhere. My wife dives, but is just starting - I'm a bit more compulsive over it (hitting Cozumel in mid-April also!)

My buddy and I will be there March 18 thru 23. We are staying at Sunset Waters. We are just diving. No other plans.

Ok Sunday is TexasTony's day off. Want to schedule for the 11 or the 18th????
We can meet at the Habitat beach, dive and decide what to do next...

Hi everyone!

MarkFM and I will be there from Mar 9 to mar 16 with two other divers at the Habitat. We are meeting up with our LDS dive group (same organizers as Roatan). I'll check with them to see which day is good. We'll be doing a lot of diving. : )

Maybe we should tie an old red scarf or tie around our non-dive gear so that we can recognize fellow scubaboarders-like a secret handshake-only visible from far away : )

GF

Hey guys,

My wife and I will be there 4/7 thru 4/14. I've signed up for some diving with the divebus and would love to hook up for more diving.

We'll be arriving March 18 on the 7 PM scheduled DAE Aruba to Curacao hop, so the 18th is shot for us by the time we get luggage, rental truck, etc. sorted out. We're staying at Marazul Dive Resort way up near Playa Forti from March 18 to March 25 http://www.marazulrentals.com/index_eng.htm then moving to mid-island staying at Waterside Apartments March 25 to April 1 http://www.waterside.an/Index-english.htm Then April Fool's day - have to fly home to the land where local diving has got to be something else (see my post on the Cajun Diver Program specialty certs I've come up with).

So, being the numbers geek, it looks like peak SB visitor population distribution on this post is prior to our arrival, so don't count us in on the first round. But, March 25 appears viable and we'll be mid-island at that point.

CC,

I'm certain we'll come back toward the big city on March 19 for provisions (I wonder if the Curacao airport Cinnabon stand is open past 7 PM on Sunday), maybe we can meet y'all for dinner that night?

There is a group of 27 to 34 dive-aholics from Northern, NY at Habitat from March 3rd - 13th doing mostly shore dives all hours of the day.

Woo Hoo!! Now we are getting somewhere!!! Habitat seem to be the place!!! are they Scubaboarders like you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom