Curacao Scubaboard Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warm Water Diver, at waterside appartments you can do the shore dive ofcourse, vaersen baai, day or night. Swim out a few meters to blue edge and drop off. Dive to the left and drift back again. A very nice dive.... Try also blauw baai, nearby the waterside appartments. Porto Marie is also very nice, double reef. Have fun

Hi all,

Just got my fish books yesterday: The Reef set by Humann and Deloach. Awesome photos of reef fish, coral and reef creatures! : ) Now I know what I'm staring at -soon, soon I'll be in Curacao. Come here eel, eel, eel,
I will have a red handerchief around my non dive gear -also I'm asian, and markFM is as his photo profile : )

see you all soon!

GF

GF

Goatfish -- you could just wear the antlers :) Heidi shares.

Yes, I just might bring and wear Heidi's antlers, do the dance of joy on the beach! MarkFM stay close by to vouch for my "sanity" if beach patrol look at me curiously : )

GF

woohoo, gotta look for antlers!!!...and a red flag tied to deserted stuff on the beach. Maybe I'll print up an bunch of scubaboard cards and take them with me. And try to get the red flag system started

I hope everybody has a great time! I'm in the process of having dry gloves installed on my suit - If I'm stuck diving under the ice for the next while, I might as well be confortable!

Order one of these at the Meet & Greet and think of those that couldn't make it:

Deep-Sea Diver
2 oz overproof rum
2 oz dark rum
3/4 oz white rum
3/4 oz Curacao
1/2 tsp powdered sugar
1/4 oz lime syrup
1 oz lime juice
Shake well over crushed ice in a shaker, and strain into a large highball glass over crushed ice.

My son and I made up a couple last night and drowned our sorrows.:(

Oh....Still feel bad for you Hawkbaby. Mmmmm drysuit gloves, ah yes, ummm no thanks. Does the drink have a name???

Umm.........Deep Sea Diver

Looks to be quite a few of us in the mid-March time frame.

Is the dive on Sunday the 18th @ Habitat beach solid? Didn't see much response.

What about a happy hour somewhere say on the 15th or 16th? This Hooks Hut place I hear about at 6pm?

That would overlap:
- Codecruncher & wife
- CheddarChick & CheddarGuy
- Zanher
- Devilfish w/ orange BC
- Goatfish & MarkFM & the other 2 of their party perhaps
- Titletown Diver & buddy
- Maybe Tony

the 15th is the latest the wife and I could meet up, we're gone the afternoon of the 16th. I would prefer a few days earlier so we can trade info about dives sites, etc while still having some diving left.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom