Curacao Scubaboard Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good morning everyone! This is info from Scubaboard (really I'm not stalking :D)

Sharkbait60 -with large group- Mar 3- 13 (Habitat)
Scubatexastony- Mar 6- Apr 26
Markfm and GF-(and 2 buddies) Mar 9-16
Chedderchick Mar 8-22 (unavailable on 9th)
Zanher Mar 9-16 (Habitat)
Devilfish Mar 10-17 (Habitat?)

Codecrumcher-Mar13-20 (Marriott)
Titletowndiver Mar 15-22 (Coral Estates)
John Bowen Mar 18-23 (Sunset)

Warmwaterdiver- mar 18-apr 1
Vox -Mar 29- April 6
mattasquan Apr 7- 14
spcoun May -5-12
Divmstrnate May 5-12 (Breezes

Cheddarchick, thank you for taking the lead on the Scubaboard meet and greet. It appears as if there could be several based on divers' interest, arrivals and departures. Like Zahner, I would prefer a meeting earlier than the 15th for the same reasons, plus I will be very sad at the thought of flying out the next day.

How about either the 10th (sat) or 11th (sun)-on the Habitat beach? after dives of the day, and before people break up for dinner? That doesn't incl. codecruncher who arrives on the 13th-maybe a second meet and greet could be organized to include the latter divers on list. Or we could meet on the 13th(Tuesday) if codecruncher could meet us on arrival date. Have not heard from Sharkbait60 - who has a large group already-and leaves morning of 13?

Come here lobster, lobster, lobster.. on my dinner plate:10:
GF

Hey guys, Two of us are heading for Aruba for 7 days,end of April.. what's the best diving there and one day transport to both Bonaire and Curacao..??

goatfish:
Good morning everyone! This is info from Scubaboard (really I'm not stalking :D)

Sharkbait60 -with large group- Mar 3- 13 (Habitat)
Scubatexastony- Mar 6- Apr 26
Markfm and GF-(and 2 buddies) Mar 9-16
Chedderchick Mar 8-22 (unavailable on 9th)
Zanher Mar 9-16 (Habitat)
Devilfish Mar 10-17 (Habitat?)

Codecrumcher-Mar13-20 (Marriott)
Titletowndiver Mar 15-22 (Coral Estates)
John Bowen Mar 18-23 (Sunset)

Warmwaterdiver- mar 18-apr 1
Vox -Mar 29- April 6
mattasquan Apr 7- 14
spcoun May -5-12
Divmstrnate May 5-12 (Breezes

Cheddarchick, thank you for taking the lead on the Scubaboard meet and greet. It appears as if there could be several based on divers' interest, arrivals and departures. Like Zahner, I would prefer a meeting earlier than the 15th for the same reasons, plus I will be very sad at the thought of flying out the next day.

How about either the 10th (sat) or 11th (sun)-on the Habitat beach? after dives of the day, and before people break up for dinner? That doesn't incl. codecruncher who arrives on the 13th-maybe a second meet and greet could be organized to include the latter divers on list. Or we could meet on the 13th(Tuesday) if codecruncher could meet us on arrival date. Have not heard from Sharkbait60 - who has a large group already-and leaves morning of 13?

Come here lobster, lobster, lobster.. on my dinner plate:10:
GF
We could try the Sunday at Habitat on the 11th.
Maybe we will dive there as a group and just see who shows up!

Mmmmm lobster .....night dives are best for lobster hunting, and a hoot!!

Ok how can 2 weeks not be long enough to get everything into?
I am bringing black & yellow caution tape as my Scubaboard marker. If you see this tape, run up and say Hi!

The wet suits we have are rather colorful (as well as lightly used and cheap from eBay :) )

I've got a yellow & purple & black oneill. My wife's oneill is pink and purple.

Maybe we'll bump into folks on a beach - cheers.

Looks like I am leaving the day before the Scuba festival begins. I am doing a solo trip to Sunset Waters Resort, May 17 - 25. Used Air miles so I had to take what they could give me. First time to Curacao and really looking forward to it.

JoAnn

Me Too!!!!
Don't forget look for that yellow and black caution tape!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom