Curacao Scubaboard Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be in Curacao April 22nd throught the 29th. Staying at Sunset Waters and this will be my first trip down and i hear its amazing...

Ok Guys first meeting today at Habitat. We will be there after 10:00, Tony said he would be there at dawn and stay until he met everyone, And we dove Pier Baai yesterday after a rough 2 morning boat dive, of course I chummed, And Pier Baai was magical....eels, batwinged gunard (2) sooooooocoool

Cheddarchick

Sounds lovely! Yesterday it was 50F surface temp and of course 32F under the ice. We did see a trout swimming around the old bridge piers at Minnewanka. Visability was about 40F. That was my substitute for a reef with great visability and vast sealife. Don't forget to order that Deep Sea Diver!

Hawkwood, You should have been there, you could have joined ScubatexasTony, And Cheddarguy and I as the only people who showed up!!! We meet Goatfish & Mark as they were going under, and Zanher, signed in on the message board but never saw him! and Terrance and his GF (lurker under his name) we met on the beach!! We are trying again next Sunday at 3:00 p.m. at the Habitat Bar!!! By The way Tony is GREAT!!!!! It Is spectacular here,
baitfish.jpg
. Tony in background upside down!!! PM sent

I am looking at heading to Curacao in mid July '07 and am considering staying at Sunset Waters Beach Resort. Know anything about it? Have a better idea for a hotel?

Roger

My wife and I will be at Breezes August 11-25th. Looking forward to diving with the Dive Bus gang again.:14:
Tom

I will be traveling to Curacao in October, slooking at staying with Lions Dive & Beach Club, diving with on-porperty op " OceanEncounters". Would any of you mind sending me a trip report when you return. Maybe a little about where you stayed, your likes dislikes about resort & dive op. Thanks I appreciate your input.

CheddarChick:
It would be a hardship, but We'll wait for you!!!

See you can make friends on scubaboard hehe :14:

DivmstrNate:
My Wife and I are going May 5 thru 12th also staying at Breezes. Maybe we can meet up. Nate

That would be great. Are plans are to do two dives in the morning, and then we'll do two more, two dives in the afternoon, then we'll do two more (sang to the tune of smoked two joints) and with the cool things i've heard about the dive bus i'd like to give that a try. Is there anything else to do there? :)

Back
Top Bottom