Curacao Trip Report 7/30-8/9 Very Long

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sweet trip report....Make me very sad not to be there

OEW and the diving:

We were able to find at least a dozen Post Larval Smooth Trunkfish, the black/brown and yellow little pea looking critters.
We saw numerous Eels, at Black Coral Gardens we saw a Chain Moray, Green Moray, Spotted Moray, Goldentail and Sharptail Eels.

We saw numerous Spotted Drums, mostly small adults, but some juveniles.

Hi JD,

I found 2 "peas", a chain moray and a couple of very small juvenile drumfish for you just on the last 4 or 5 dives; you would have liked that!!!

Greetings from sunny Curacao
Andreas

Andreas, you didn't give me my temp U/W photog printout. Some of my pics came out great!!!

Thnx for taking the time to report

For anyone thinking of staying here, note that the gardenview rooms and the oceanview rooms are in different areas and like entirely different resorts. Not just the same rooms with different views.

Sunshine, We arrive November 7th (See you the 8th...) through the 21st. No tickets yet... your or anyones thoughts on the Air Jamaica from Chitown via Montego Bay? Is it a hassel ( I know all flying Suxs) but is it dependable? Important as we do not leave a older teen stranded in curacao waiting on our flight if it is delayed or cancelled. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom