Current Conditions at Mt. Storm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well Mt.Storm divers the new conditions for today are 91 on the surface and 88 at 90. At 119 my computer read 86. Felt colder but can't argue the figures Viz was good for storm until 112 then got murky. We got in 3 dives and recovered buried treasure---a rock with a rope attached. Hey you got to get excited about what is available.

Well diving fans went to Storm on Sunday. Got there and in the water by 9am. To say the least the viz was about 6 to 8 inches. Not good at all. At 90 feet it opened up to about a foot, really a mess(for our dive group to do one dive and leave, it had to be bad). The weather was great and the wind minimal. Water temps in the low 70's. Winter is coming.

Well diving fans went to Storm on Sunday. Got there and in the water by 9am. To say the least the viz was about 6 to 8 inches. Not good at all. At 90 feet it opened up to about a foot, really a mess(for our dive group to do one dive and leave, it had to be bad). The weather was great and the wind minimal. Water temps in the low 70's. Winter is coming.

6 - 8 inches??? I don't think I've ever seen it that bad. I'm hoping to maybe get up there at least one more time this year. Thanks for the report.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom