Custom color case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cobalt cases? Cobalt cases?

I'd love to hear more about that.

Thanks for the heads up. The Cobalt case looks pretty sweet. I can't believe it's taken AA this long to produce a case for the Cobalt but better late than never.

Hopefully there will be an announcement here once the case becomes available for purchase as the AA website can be slow to update for new products.

Hello Everyone! It has taken quite a while for us to design the perfect case for the Cobalt. We kept going back and forth with several design ideas. It is in production currently and will be available after the new year. Also, we already have produced our first batch of color face plates for the Cobalt. They are available in Blue, Red, Yellow, and Pink. Your local dive shop can order them now and have them to you before the holiday. The MSRP on the face plate is $20.00. Thanks everyone!

Atomic

You hear that local dive shop :).

I need a stocking stuffer for my wife!

Just a little joke, my "local" shop is several states away, I visit them when I can with my business travels.

Last edited:
Blue, Red Yellow and Pink... What about Purple? I just bought the Atomic fins, mask, snorkel and a B2 color kit in Purple!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom