D.B. for Amy Slates Amoray resort sunday afternoon?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

n20junkie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am staying for a few days at Amy Slates, if anyone needs a DB or wants to come out I will be solo. Reply here or PM

Well I got back yesterday from my trip. I had a great time at Amy Slates. The room was nice, although i'm unsure if the AC unit will stand up to summer heat. I was about 8 feet from the dive boat. The grounds were amazing. Great view, close to good food, and very clean.
The dive went off without a hitch. I found an insta buddy and had a nice reef dive. I dove the second day with Rainbow Reef, because I wanted to dive Spiegel and Duane. Best dives to date for me! Beautiful wrecks! Water was 74 at 110ft, 77 at 25ft. With a full 3 mil i was more than comfy.

Sounds nice... Glad you found someone to dive with.

I found an insta buddy and had a nice reef dive. I dove the second day with Rainbow Reef, because I wanted to dive Spiegel and Duane. Best dives to date for me! Beautiful wrecks! Water was 74 at 110ft, 77 at 25ft. With a full 3 mil i was more than comfy.

Great that you found a dive buddy and had good dives on the wrecks. We've had on/off winds here lately, so I am glad you were here for the recent calm days.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom