D1 Drysuit for taller people

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scadreau

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am 6' 3" and have broad shoulders. According to the size charts they are not selling a D1 that will even come close to fitting me.

Has any bigger guys tried any of these suits on to see how they fit?

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott-
The D1 is available in standard sizes up to a 2XL and in Tall sizes up to a 2XLT. Without measurements we are unable to recommend a size, however, the D1 is a slimmer fit due to the design and inner lining. The D7Pro ISS is available in a 2XL and a 3XLT+ (D7Pro ISS Cordura) has more room in the shoulders and overall with the front-zip.

I had not seen the 2XLT on the size list. I may take a look at that. I really really want the D1!

Not sure if this helps, I'm 6'4" and have a D7Pro. It's an XL and it fits fine height-wise. I'm about 200lbs, and it's very roomy in other dimensions, perhaps too much for some people I prefer that kind of fit.

Scott,

I bought the D1 this year and it is an amazing suit! I am 6'2, 200 lbs, muscular build and it's still has room on me. If you are interested, I do have mine for sale. It is in Brand New Condition and I'll include all the extras below for $2000

Here are the specs:

Waterproof Drysuit Size: XXL

Boot: 11-13

Included: Extra Neck Seal

Included: Waterproof Vented Hood: XL

Included: Waterproof Carrying Bag

Included: Waterproof Undergarments: XXL

If you are interested, you can contact me at kcrandellpuravida@hotmail.com or call/text me at 801.722.4506

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom