Dacor Extreme Access

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pegasus11

New
Reaction score
Hello all. I am in desparate need of an owners manual for a Dacor Extreme Access. I have searched high and low for hours on the Internet and find plenty of people looking for it but no one that I have found has it.

If you have one
or know of someone who does
or know where I can download it
or could fax it to me
or email it to me,
I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Also, not nearly as important but if anyone had access to the software that would be really cool too.

THanks a bunch!

Hi,

I will check with our service technician to see if he may have one. This computer is pretty old so I have my doubts. I would also suggest you post your request in the computer / instrument forum. You may reach a broader audience over there.

I'll let you know either way.

Sincerely,

hi mate I have got one and the computer , died on me so the manual not much good to me, is has a lot of pages if any one can help me find a technician that can service a dacor extreme access comp i would be interested in hearing from them.

hi mate I have got one and the computer , died on me so the manual not much good to me, is has a lot of pages if any one can help me find a technician that can service a dacor extreme access comp i would be interested in hearing from them.
Hi Aquakiwis, have you still got a manual for the dacor extreme access? I bought a used computer and ofcourse it didn't come with the manual. If you have a copy scanned on your computer, it would be great to get that by email. Otherwise could I ask you a few specific questions regarding Extreme Access operations?

Regarding a technician who can service Dacor, this is the contact info I got from another Scubaboard thread.
Jerry Powell Scubatech <scubatech@busynet.net> 262-843-2293
The thread was old, so I don't know if he's still at this contact, plus he is in the US and you are probably in New Zealand but maybe he might be able to help you.Good luck.

I would suggest sending a PM as Aquakiwis hasn't been back on Scubaboard since they posted last January.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom