Dania Beach Dive 7/3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CMOST

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm looking to head over to Dania Beach with my wife to visit family over 4th July weekend. I would like to dive on Saturday 7/3. Anyone doing a shore dive or something in the area at that time? Just to let you know I'm AOW/Nitrox, have all my own gear and am up for anything. Hopefully someone's diving somewhere!!

I'm diving BHB on Friday just before noon, diving Sea Experience Saturday morning, and will be looking for other dives Sunday and Monday. You're welcome to join me Fri and Sat (not sure if he still has room available for Saturday).

I won't be over there till later in the evening on Friday. Is it a 2 tank dive on Saturday? If so can you use your own tanks as long as they are up to date? I would most likely bring them anyway to try and shore dive somewhere. I looked on the web site for Sea Experience but couldn't find anywhere to tell me if the boat is full.

Yes you can certainly bring your own tanks, just like every other South Florida dive boat. You need to call them to see if they have room.

I may be interested in a beach dive Sat. morning.

heading over a well. Doing BHB with deb Friday and staying at Santa Barbara Friday-Sunday of conditions good. theye still have a few rooms or efficiencies avail. Make sure to mention acubaboard as they give 10% off or my user id. We are looking to do Dania, LDBS and deerfield all weekend.
Let us know, going with the wife

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom