Dania Beach pier and John Lloyd park viz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I down here at LBTS, on the beach, for some shores dives too. I'm not leaving until I get in some good dives. Waiting...I guess I could do BHB tomorrow, if necessary.

Thanks Debbie,
check out my wife's blog she got the full days reports from pepper park to Dania Beach. lot of time in the car...
I looked at the forecast for next week till Weds, not looking great. further south is worst. We thought a good backup would be heading down to the keys possibly.
I have not done BHB yet. It would be nice to have someone who has done it before.
I am definately off Fri-sat. Can we hold on the weather to make final plans? We coould make this our BHB our first stop as well.

I am going to pm you my cell #.

Who is DebbIE? :rofl3:

[-]Link to your wife's blog please?[/-] D'oh, it's in your sig...I thought it was a business website but it is, indeed, her blog. :wink:

I'm scheduled to dive LBTS in the morning but if the viz sucks, I have PLENTY of things to get done around the house. Did you actually end up diving and if so, where?

If I don't dive tomorrow, my next opportunity is BHB on Friday, July 2. You two are very welcome to join me.

dropped in at pepper park for about 15 minutes, CRAP! it was good there compared to heading south. LDBS at 4pm yesterday was choppy with visible rips and zero viz with the snorkel. Tons of seaweedc debris at datura and hibiscus so it must be chopped up further out. LMK what happens tomorrow. I have faith in the sea gods.

LBTS Not Good. Four divers came, looked and looked again and left. Found lots of trash walking the dog (Boo Boo) such as (water bottles, beer cans, lighters, plastics of all kinds, etc.) has washed up on the beach.

diving a wash this weekend by all reports. Will be heading down again next Friday. BHB and LBTS in our sights hopefully. reports are pretty bad up to weds this coming week.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom