Davey Mc1a Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
i recently purchased a davey mc1a compressor for our paintball field with only 113 hours on it for $1000 i believe it was a good deal it has some issues i am unsure of because we have always had a mariner dive from bauer...

it builds pressure but only to around 2400.......i have some questions while it is running and when i shut it off air blows out constantly through both tubes into the exhaust.....and it empties the pressure right out.......is this normal?

also i have the manual and have looked through the trouble shooting and the third stage pressure only clinbs to 600 not 850 and fourth stage to 2400....but...the second stage gauge does not read at all it it possible for that to be accurate or do i simple need a new gauge

is this a common problem for these?

also the small on off between the bleed valve and the exhaust port is it supposed to be open or closed when running?

It sounds like you need to clean up or change out your valves.

Back
Top Bottom