Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is mid November a good time for diving in Curacao or should I consider a different time? November is the best time for diver hubby to be away from his business.... thanks so much.
There is really no bad time to visit. The weather is pretty constant all year round. If you're still looking for a place to stay, my wife and I have a 3BR oceanfront condo in Blue Bay that we rent out on airbnb. There is a dive shop just steps away from the condo. Message me if you'd like more info.

Condo in Willemstad · ★5.0 · 3 bedrooms · 5 beds · 3 baths

Click on the link above to see the condo.

I know it hasn't been long since I reported the Superior Producer is available again. Unfortunately, we just heard the new ladder on the mega pier broke already...not sure what the outlook is there yet :(

In better news, I've been seeing a lot of fall juveniles lately, and a good number of octopus during the day! Happy to share photos, and love seeing the ones from all of you. Cheers for keeping this forum fun and active!

Attachments

• GOPR4795.JPG
    GOPR4795.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 41
  • GOPR9663.JPG
    GOPR9663.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 33
  • juv trunkfish face.JPG
    juv trunkfish face.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 33
  • TINY jack knife.JPG
    TINY jack knife.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 41
I'm going to be on Curacao on Saturday and can't wait! Currently I'm scheduled with Dive Bus, but was reading up on dive sites and came across Superior Producer and am really interested. With the ladder on the pier being an issue, does that mean it's not shore diveable? If not, any boat dive ops you'd recommend?

Headed to my favorite “dive like I live there” spot. I’ll be submerged in the warm & blue by tomorrow afternoon. :bounce::bounce::bounce::clearmask::cool:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom