Deco for Divers by Mark Powell

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This book is so well written, its takes potentially extremely complex theory and rewrites it all in a manner that is fully comprehensible to even the most novice of divers who are interested in the theory. Whether you are an experienced Technical Diver or a recreational diver who just has an interest in the dive theory behind decompression this book slowly and easily takes you through the Physiology behind everything from ascents, bubble formation, M-Values and much much more.

It is a must read for any diver wanting to understand that little bit more.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/blueseason.bali

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww, crap. The seller's name wasn't Bookwalla2011, was it? I ordered this on Jan 24th and I still haven't seen it. Thank goodness for paypal. They're pretty good about handling this kind of thing.

Now what???? :idk:

If it is shipping from the UK, it will take a while. I'm currently having problems shipping books across the country so overseas is way more challenging.

However, Mark's book is worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom