Deco for Divers by Mark Powell

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My girlfriend just gave me this book. I haven't got started reading it yet. She ordered it from Amazon before Christmas. It's available but you may have to wait.

Be careful. I ordered Deco For Divers from a UK seller on e-bay and never received the book. The seller never responded to e-mails from me or e-bay. Ebay eventually refunded me. I still have to find the book in stock somewhere.

Awww, crap. The seller's name wasn't Bookwalla2011, was it? I ordered this on Jan 24th and I still haven't seen it. Thank goodness for paypal. They're pretty good about handling this kind of thing.

Now what???? :idk:

Awww, crap. The seller's name wasn't Bookwalla2011, was it? I ordered this on Jan 24th and I still haven't seen it. Thank goodness for paypal. They're pretty good about handling this kind of thing.

Now what???? :idk:

Well, the good news is that was not the seller in my case. Sometimes just a nice e-mail clears things up.

Best of luck to you.

PS. on Amazon.com I found some US sellers who had this book IN-STOCK! (I just ordered one used but "new condition". We'll see.

it is an excellent book for sure. Not sure how many typos, haven't figured them out yet. Still trying to get what Mr. Powell means with several topics (like O2 windows).

Anyway, it was also hard to get a copy of it (got mine in late 09 or early 10, after looking many weeks on amazon and others as it was also sold out).

Then suddenly, it was back and I got it from amazon. Maybe same thing happens on a regular basis.

I think M. Powell is on this board, based on the multiple demands, maybe he can push for re-edition ?

Just ordered my copy from Amazon(dot)com. Says it'll ship between 7 and 15 March, but based on what everyone has said here it'll be worth the wait!

Michael

Mark's book has little to no math in it -- it's not at all like the Wienke books.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom