Deco procedures instructor recomendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Horizon Divers in Key Largo. A Tech dive shop.

Are you looking for one that can teach sidemount or is willing to accept sidemount?

In South Florida I would probably send people to Aqui Water Sports.

Looking for an instructor that teaches in sidemount configuration. My group did advanced nitrox in sidemount configuration.

Looking for an instructor that teaches in sidemount configuration. My group did advanced nitrox in sidemount configuration.
Is your groups AN instructor not able to teach DP?

Key Largo is mostly boat diving. If looking to do Deco Procedures in sidemount I would consider looking at a ton of the amazing instructors in North Florida that are sidemount focused.

If dead set on diving sidemount off a boat in the open ocean maybe Jeff at Horizon Divers would take you guys on as students.

In South Florida I would probably send people to Aqui Water Sports.
+1. Both Landon and Ryan at Aqui are great instructors. Both dive side mount and Ryan does side-mount in the ocean as his normal configuration. These guys also spend a lot of time thinking about how to configure a rig that is comfortable, streamlined, and works well.

Any recommendations for a TDI instructor in key largo area that teaches TDI deco procedures in sidemount?
Ryan Custureri interview of Aqui Water Sports on "Speaking Sidemount". I've also heard nothing but good things.

I have spoken to Landon a few times and he seems top notch.

Full disclosure I haven't taken any classes with them personally.

I did my trimix with Landon and have spent a decent amount of time at the shop with him and Ryan (and others). I happily recommend them for anyone looking for quality training.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom