Deep 6 excursion versus Atmos Mission One.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well just an update on my Atmos. It took quite a while but I was just sent a brand new Mission one from Divers Supply. I was told there was a delay due to inventory. Time passed or not im glad they sent me out a new one.

I will get to put about 20 dives when I head out on a trip next weekend and see how it goes.

I do care about libdivecomputer / subsurface support, and downloading dives to my laptop running linux.
Based on other threads, it appears unlikely that the Excursion will ever receive Subsurface support.

Based on other threads, it appears unlikely that the Excursion will ever receive Subsurface support.
Right. Also since I posted that then sale on the Atmos ended (for now) and the Shearwater Peregrine was released.

Right. Also since I posted that then sale on the Atmos ended (for now) and the Shearwater Peregrine was released.
If you are OK with the form factor, there is no competition....the Perigrine is the clear winner....costs a hair more, and you get nearly everything your Perdix has. Terrific backup.

Mission one will export DBF files. A small extra step, but the files open fine in subsurface. The app works sufficiently for viewing dive profile information, so I don't upload the DBF files that often any more unless I want to dig into specifics.

How do you get the DBF files exported out? I have both the iPhone App and the PC App but couldn't figure this out!

Your right. The option no longer exists in the current app version....

Back
Top Bottom