Deep outdoors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, thanks...

If you can deduce all of that from a website then you must be a genius. I have seen the Matrix (FYI the matrix is a jacket/harness system. The wings and backplate are sold seperately) and talked to several dive shop owners here about them. They seem to be the best thing since sliced bread. I sent DO an e-mail and requested the brochure and price list and I received that in about 5 days. I think you should do some foot stompin' before you reply to another post and make yourself look that ignorant again. Another thing about the DO Matrix series is all of the Tech instructors here own them. Just thought you would want to know before you stuck the rest of your leg in your mouth and showed everyone on this board how much of a rookie you are.

:boxing:

Where exactly is "here", Yoda? I'd be interested in hearing from people (such as the tech instructors you mentioned) who have actually dived with the Deep Outdoors products.

One other thing - before you belittle other people's diving experience, please post your own. This isn't a website to anonymously flame other users, it's an online diving community. :wink:

Originally posted by ScubaDoctor
I have been diving with various Zeagles since I bought my first one in '85.
I trying to see the connection here with this outdoors thing...

Hmmm....

OohhhKaaaaayyy!!!

I think I see it now. :D

Perfect analogy!!!

Okay I do need to apologize for my previous post. I was way out of line. I was upset over something that had nothing to do with this so again....I do apologize. I still think further research should be done before forming an opinion though. I am in Virginia by the way as you asked. If you would like to talk with the folks that I was speaking of check out www.ldsscuba.com and send those guys an e-mail since I doubt you will be flying from San Fran to Va to ask them in person. Also there are two instructors that come down from Richmond who are both proud owners of the DO systems. You can reach them at www.thediveshoprichmond.com. If you know anything about the IQ Pack then you know that it is an awesome setup. I know of two that are for sale because of this DO system. So that is what I am basing my opinion on. Sorry if anyone was offended.

Originally posted by Yoda
If you know anything about the IQ Pack then you know that it is an awesome setup. I know of two that are for sale because of this DO system.
For those of us that are proponents of the simple DIR BP and wings setup, this statement speaks volumes.

Thanks for the heads up.

Roak

Thanks for the info...

I do believe that innovation takes a turn here and there and that it is easier to just criticize than to fully investigate a product. SCUBADoctor's Zeagle experience illustrates that well. I am hoping to see one so that I can make a more fully informed opinion, rather than just a knee jerk reaction to anything new that I don't understand. If I like what I see, I might even try to dive one.

Yoda, I understand your pain. Keep your mind open even when those around you are closed, and don't let the opinions of others matter so much. Sometimes that is a lesson that is best learned the hard way. Don't let veiled insults bother you either.

Originally posted by NetDoc
Yoda, I understand your pain. Keep your mind open even when those around you are closed, and don't let the opinions of others matter so much. Sometimes that is a lesson that is best learned the hard way. Don't let veiled insults bother you either.
Cue "We Shall Overcome" as the camera pans in for the group hug....

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom