Delaware Wrecks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have numbers that I have'nt tried yet. Basicaly I did a lot of reaearch and found lat lon coords. My buddy and I were supposed to get a del. trip in this summer but weather and work conspired against us. I set them up on the computyer but did not load onto the gps. yet,so I don't know how accurate they are. But anytime you want to try I'm willing to go along. I'm assuming you have a boat or you would'nt be asking.

Yes, I have a boat. I will keep it in mind. I probably won't be out again until next spring.

No dry suit and the weather is too much of a crap shoot, but most importantly the boat has been winterized for the season.

I'd give a thought to a drysuit. I don't think I've ever encountered water above the 50's on the bottom.

the winterization thing does kinda kill it. 50 degree water temp is no big deal for wet. it's when you get out into 40 degree air that you wish you had a dry suit. kep in touch for spring. i've been dieing to try the china wreck.

Fishing Rod Enterprises has the GPS location of wrecks on there maps.They also give depths and lonan #'s. Thats alot of info for not much money,and can be found in any good tackle store.

How is the wreck diving around there? What's the water clarity/depth? I was thinking on going up there for a dive with my LDS wondering if it's a worth while 3 hour drive....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom