Delaware Wrecks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It wouldn't suprize me if they found another DIR diver for you to hold hands with(buddy up)that way nothing would happen to you when it gets cold dark and deep. I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt

novadiver:
It wouldn't suprize me if they found another DIR diver for you to hold hands with(buddy up)that way nothing would happen to you when it gets cold dark and deep. I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt
I think the only reason you want me to have one hand occupied is so I don't take the good trash (kind of an oxymoron, don't you think?) off the wrecks up there and leave something other than the 50' merit badges your gang pulls up off the China Wreck.

No ! just hold hands till you get used to diving these conditions.The ocean up here can be very unforgiving ,But you can rest easy knowing "our gang" will watch over you and keep you safe, You might even learn something new. Remember we care about dive safety.

novadiver:
No ! just hold hands till you get used to diving these conditions.The ocean up here can be very unforgiving ,But you can rest easy knowing "our gang" will watch over you and keep you safe, You might even learn something new. Remember we care about dive safety.
That's cool.. Actually I hope I do learn something. There are 4 of us coming up for the trip and I think the other 3 guys all have Delaware experience so I will be the only newbie.

Hope to see you there! :)

Yesterday it was a mudhole and now it's worth diving.hope I did something to change your mind about delaware diving. now that we know each other maybe we can dive together. I'm thinking about joining your club.

I stand corrected. We had a great dive yesterday on the Northern Pacific aboard the Surface Interval. Trish and Darryl were great, the homemade pumpkin bread was great, and the boat is comfortable and rather speedy compared to what we are usually used to. Temp on the bottom (140') was about 50 degrees, viz somewhere in the 20'-30' range with a nice thermocline at the 70' switch making the hang enjoyable.

The wreck was great (For more info: http://www.deepexplorers.com/articles/npacific_gentile.html) and I look forward to visiting her again.

I'd come up there and dive with you guys again anytime.. :)

I'm glad you were not put off by our bungied wings and steel deco bottles. since you seemed so squared away i have a dir question. exactly what is the proper procedure for donning the ladies nightgown? (this is a specific question for the VA gang, not really a dir question)

weekender:
I'm glad you were not put off by our bungied wings and steel deco bottles. since you seemed so squared away i have a dir question. exactly what is the proper procedure for donning the ladies nightgown? (this is a specific question for the VA gang, not really a dir question)
Of course not..you dive your way, I'll dive mine.. :) Everybody got along and had a decent time (I think..). I was still underwater and didn't get to see Trish don the nightgown, so I don't know what the proper procedure is. I am fairly certain it would involve a bunch of liquor if I had to don it myself.. :)

Good meeting you guys and diving with you! Have to get up your way soon..

agreed, good time all around.

O-ring:
Of course not..you dive your way, I'll dive mine.. :) Everybody got along and had a decent time (I think..). I was still underwater and didn't get to see Trish don the nightgown, so I don't know what the proper procedure is. I am fairly certain it would involve a bunch of liquor if I had to don it myself.. :)

Good meeting you guys and diving with you! Have to get up your way soon..

Back
Top Bottom