Delfins Beach Resort; any feedback?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will also be in Bonaire early December with Mrs. Trailboss 12/2-12/10. If our dates coincide @darook - we'd love to get a dive in with you. As for Delfin's. I will be able to give a pretty good report after our trip in early December. I will not be staying there, but we are staying close enough and since we always dive with Dive Friends, it will be our closest fill station. Also, Dive Friends will be up and running there by sometime in November. They have told me to go to Delfin's our first morning to do our checkout dive, get weights and pick up our dive tag for the week. Also, Mrs. Trailboss has decided to finally get around to doing her Advanced Cert and it will be conducted at Delfins Dive Friends. So, my guess is that we will get many dives in there and get the lay of the land. The house reef is Lighthouse Point, by the way. I will report back. I haven't seen the deal @morecowbells - but if it is really good, and you like the southern reefs and that location, I would go for it. I have been following their construction online. It could be pretty cool and by February, they should have the bugs worked out-- hopefully :)

TB we will be in Bon 12-3 to 12-10. Renting a house in Perla Boneriano almost right across from Buddy Dive. 10th time to Bon. Counting down.

TB we will be in Bon 12-3 to 12-10. Renting a house in Perla Boneriano almost right across from Buddy Dive. 10th time to Bon. Counting down.
We'll be just down the street from you at Bamboo Bali. If you are coming through ATL we are on the same plane.

We'll be just down the street from you at Bamboo Bali. If you are coming through ATL we are on the same plane.

Yes coming through Atlanta. Row 15 on the flight

Will be going through ATL the day before. I’ll make sure to send the plane back for you guys! :D

Actually we are on the Dec. 2nd flight returning the 10th. So maybe we will see Mr. and Mrs. Trailboss on the flight on the 2nd

We can coordinate through this thread once on island. Let's do it. So who all is on the Dec. 2nd Delta flight from ATL
We will be on the United flight from Houston. We have some commitments on Sun, Mon and Tuesday. Maybe we could pick a time and all hook up Wednesday morning at one of the northern dive sites with ample parking (since most seem to be staying up that way) like Oil Slick Leap?

We can coordinate through this thread once on island. Let's do it. So who all is on the Dec. 2nd Delta flight from ATL
Eric and I both like aisle seats so its rows 29 and 30. :)

Back
Top Bottom