Delta Flights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brodydog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For those who fly Delta do they always open up the back exit door when you get to RTB and allow you to exit the plane via that exit? Seems I remember that they did and I'm trying to decide if I should pick a seat in the tail section vs mid way up. Decisions...decisions...life is full of them.

i think it partially depends on the boarding ladder situation - they did once, another time there was no 2nd ladder since there were about 3-4 other flights in at the same time. I'm not sure it's Delta specific either since we flew someone else once - I've only been thru ATL once recently.

We flew into Roatan in 2015 on United and 2016 on Delta. Both flights utilized the back exit door as well as the front.

i think it partially depends on the boarding ladder situation

That makes sense. I was thinking it was up to the airline but what you wrote seems more likely. Depends on how quickly they can empty the 2 planes in front of us. I haven't look at arrivals for the other 2 yet but I'm sure we'll be last...we always are.

Besides opening the back door---Sometimes United even has police beat you and drag you off the plane!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/10/business/united-flight-passenger-dragged.html?_r=0

Delta is looking better and better, no matter which seat I choose.

Unbelievable that they made 4 people leave after boarding the plane and being seated just to get 4 of their employees aboard. This after last month's not letting 2 girls on board because they were wearing leggings. I've don't think I've ever flown United and I sure hope I never have to.

Delta is looking better and better, no matter which seat I choose.

Unbelievable that they made 4 people leave after boarding the plane and being seated just to get 4 of their employees aboard. This after last month's not letting 2 girls on board because they were wearing leggings. I've don't think I've ever flown United and I sure hope I never have to.

United used to be the airline of choice because of our proximity to its hub in Houston but next trip will be on American and in the future it looks like Delta or American.

Back
Top Bottom