DEMA 2005 Wrap up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
I still own my original pair of Jet Fins, circa 1969. :D

In order to stay current with the latest technological advancements in equipment design, ergonomics, performance etc. I routinely change my equipment. I still own my first pair of U. S. Divers fins from 1964 but i dont use them. :D :D :D

Cheers !

Well,

they were bought back when I thought booties were fer sissies. So I can only wear them bare foot! NOT! I do own XL and XXL Jetfins and use them for most of my diving. It's hard to improve on perfection! :D

NetDoc:
Well,

they were bought back when I thought booties were fer sissies. So I can only wear them bare foot! NOT! I do own XL and XXL Jetfins and use them for most of my diving. It's hard to improve on perfection! :D
Ah, the good old days before split fins.:D Didn't you love that first dive of the year, getting out of the water with shin splints. I resisted using the split fins for years. Loved my Jet's and my Turtle Fins.

USIA:
Ah, the good old days before split fins.:D Didn't you love that first dive of the year, getting out of the water with shin splints. I resisted using the split fins for years. Loved my Jet's and my Turtle Fins.

What's a split fin ? Jerry you don't admit to using those do you ?

My fav fin now is the new USD Super Rocket -- the EPDM material is just outstanding and they fit my USIA dry suits!

I have a pair of "jet" fins and find the material to be an inferior grade making the fin feel a bit floppsy moppsy .....

jds

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom