DEMA 2009 in Orlando, Florida; Who's Attending?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wanna go...I went when it was in Miami, NAUI sponsored me for that show, and I had a blast...all I have to do is show up and show my Instructor cert and pay to get in?

I will be there with my gang.

Will fly to Miami the week-end before and we hope to get at least a couple of dives in the Key Largo area. Any suggestion?

Then we are going to Key-west to play tourist (never been there before :blinking:)

At DEMA (#465), in addition to our upgraded dive simulator, we will demonstrate our new online classes for dive computers.

Alberto

I would highly recommend Cap't Gary of Conch Republic Divers. Runs a great operation. And, if you need any assistance with accomodations, speak to the Admiral Benda, she has got some hook-ups.
CONCH REPUBLIC DIVERS " COME SEE WHY WE'RE NOT JUST ANOTHER DIVE SHOP"

Last edited:
I wanna go...I went when it was in Miami, NAUI sponsored me for that show, and I had a blast...all I have to do is show up and show my Instructor cert and pay to get in?

yes as a instructor,divemaster,ai

Pretty sure I'll be there as Rep for my PSD team @ department. Also need to have refresher tech course and the Team LDS is telling me to go then through his shop.

Diving the 2nd 3rd and 4th with Florida West Scuba in Venice. They still have openings if anyone wants to join.

i'm coming on down!!! Can't wait to see everyone!

That's great! I'm looking forward to seeing you. I'll definitely be there... probably all four days..

Back
Top Bottom