Dema

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In order to attend DEMA you must be an industry professional. Are you a shop owner, instructor, manufacturer rep, Etc. ?

I attended my first DEMA in Houston, 2005. My reaction was to pinch myself to keep from falling asleep. It appeared to be the same as any other trade show with the exception that most certification agencies wait until the last minute to inform instructors and above that some new requirement has been instituted and you have to pay another fee to take the course at DEMA.
As for the floor, it was very ho-hum, I felt.

Dema Houston was a pretty low attendance show. The Vegas ones are much better, and I think that Orlando this year will be a well attended show as well. If you have never been, and can get in, I would highly recommend giving it a try.

I went to the PGA show in Orlando a couple of months ago, which was my first golf trade show, and I was blown away. The clothing section of the PGA show was as big as the entire DEMA show....incredible.

If you like diving, and enjoy trade shows, DEMA should be a lot of fun for you.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom