Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gmorn'n Cap'n

Standing by with rum and whip at the ready !!
... to be judiciously applied how'er often and where'er you desire :wink: :D :kiss2:

Ye Cap'n has been in rough seas in the Atlant(ic)...Ga that is. The traffic here could compete with the worst squall ye have ever come across on the high seas..

I'll be needing the rum right about now..We can stall the whippings for a bit :wink:

---------- Post added December 4th, 2012 at 07:14 PM ----------

Well I love a challenge and have stared at this picture for hours and still can't clearly see energy on that picture - fingers are in the way. :) I did try to give it a good effort though....

Well I certainly appreciate a man who puts forth an effort.

Ye Cap'n has been in rough seas in the Atlant(ic)...Ga that is. The traffic here could compete with the worst squall ye have ever come across on the high seas..

I'll be needing the rum right about now..We can stall the whippings for a bit :wink:
... at your bidding m'Lady :D

There needs to be a bit of merrymint around. We need candlelight, soft music and a good dose of rum to lift the holiday spirits.

There needs to be a bit of merrymint around.

As you wish, M'lady.

ChocMerryMint.jpg

Yup, more rum.

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

You know you don't need chocolate to be merry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom