Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone going to be around Orange Beach/Pensacola area for a few boat dives and shore dives between July 25th and August 1st? :)

Ohh and hi again. :)

Michael

Anyone going to be around Orange Beach/Pensacola area for a few boat dives and shore dives between July 25th and August 1st? :)

Ohh and hi again. :)

Michael

Hi Mikey. It is possible. I am still trying to work out the details. :)

Noooooooooooo pics or videos!!! .........but we can raise money for the charity. It could be called "Don't Share the Booty"

Denise if you love diving go to the RED SEA best diving I ever did and you get to see Egypt at the same time. When I went in 1976 Israel controlled the diving in the RED SEA so we saw Israel and all of the Sinai Desert as we went down the coast, now they have boat dives. If you decide to go, I can give you a referral to a great DiveMaster there.

Hi Mikey. It is possible. I am still trying to work out the details. :)

Ok, I'm going to try to book today. Possibly diving out of Pensacola on a boat there. I'll let you know ASAP.

Michael

Back
Top Bottom