Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guess that's one good thing about our waters... 1 poisonous fish, none that can take a bite off of you. That's it. Ok, and some jellyfish, but they're just annoying, not dangerous or anything.

Jellyfish are sneaky. One got me on the lips one time. It is a good thing my dive buddy had something with him that fixed it right up!!

Tried the water resistant sun lotion that prevents stings from jellyfish? I haven't, but I've seen it at the store.

Tried the water resistant sun lotion that prevents stings from jellyfish? I haven't, but I've seen it at the store.

I dive in my skin so I don't need sun screen. It was something Walter had in a little packet. It quit stinging instantly.

What dive buddies are you referring to?

LOL..If a dive buddy of yours gets a jellyfish sting and you offer to fix it....I'm thinking they would run the other way...:D

Anyway, Frankie, when are you going back to the Oriskany with me?.......And I bring my own jellyfish sting remedy.

And in case you didn't know, cave divers don't wear gloves. You have to be able to reach your instruments unencumbered.

You don't? Wow, my fingers would go numb, they would be that cold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom